Regular car servicing is an important part of maintaining your vehicle and ensuring its longevity. It can also help to keep you safe on the road and prevent costly repairs down the line. But what exactly does a car service involve, and why is it so important?
A typical car service includes a variety of checks and maintenance tasks, such as:
- Inspecting the brakes and ensuring they are working properly
- Inspecting the suspension and steering systems
- Checking the battery and charging system
- Inspecting the exhaust system
- Checking the tires, including the tread depth and tire pressure
- Checking the oil and other fluids and replacing them if necessary
At Stedmans we are proud to be an RAC approved garage
We’re also happy to help with MOT’s and can fit you in urgently if you’ve noticed your MOT is due to expire. Our friendly and proactive team are what sets us apart from the rest, not to mention our affordable prices and positive reviews left by previous customers.
If you want to find out more about our range of car services in Worthing, take a look through our website or give the team a call on 01903 691666.